Bridge Road Early Learning Centre:
Bridge Road Early Learning Centre
Bridge Road ELC is located in a heritage listed building. Licensed for 60 children per day. Bridge Road ELC has three rooms and two large open space gardens. Each room has direct access to the outdoor space allowing children the flexibility to move between each environment.
The centre is conveniently located on Bridge Road between Burnley Street and Yarra Boulevard. There is parent drop off area located at the front of the centre and Tram 48 and 75 is a short walk from the centre.
We enroll children from 6 months to 5 years of age offering a small and warm and homely environment.
- Director: Anna
- Administration at Head office: Bill and Nick
- Day to Day person in charge and administration on premises: Ashton
- Nominated Supervisor and Educational leader: Nicoletta
- Hours of operation: 6.30am to 6.30pm
Monash Vale Early Learning Centre:
Monash Vale Early Learning centre is a family owned and operated Child Care Centre and pre-school. The family operated service has been servicing the community of Clayton for over 25 years where children parents and educators are able to build partnerships and strong relationships. We understand the difficulty families face when the time comes to select an environment that is safe and secure for their children and our educators are compassionate to ensure each family has a smooth transition.
Our service is purpose built with five rooms ranging from 6 months to 5 years of age. Also two separate outdoor play area and a large undercover outdoor decking providing a program to facilitate their learning experience all year. We offer an intensive specialized program in: Chinese, Science, Math’s and Literacy, Music and Movement and Yoga.
We are conveniently located in a service lane on Dandenong Road opposite Monash University and walking distance to Monash Medical Centre.
- Director: Anna
- Nominated Supervisor: Nick
- Assistant Centre Coordinator: Peter
- Number of places available: 97
- Hours of operation: 6.30am – 6:30pm
- Direct phone number: 9543 5099
What we provide:
- Family centred practice and a service which is an extension of home
- Freshly prepared seasonal meals prepared onsite (breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, late snack), including: S26 formula, milk and water
- Supportive culture and an inclusive environment where individuality is valued and respected
- Indoor spaces providing children with opportunities to make choices, problem solve and imagine
- A large outdoor space and undercover decking to provide learning experiences outdoor all year round (we provide sunscreen and are awarded as a sun smart centre)
- Ongoing Professional development sessions to educators including First aid, CPR, asthma, Anaphylaxis, Child protection and food handlers.
- Regular feedback and communication about your child’s learning and day to day development
- Referral program
- Bedding (sheets, blankets), wet wipes, nappies, sippy cups.
- Additional programs: Yoga class, Science class, sports class, music class, literacy and numeracy program, Chinese program. Regular incursions will be organised based on the children’s current learning.